November 15, 2011

Findings


Today, I wanted to mention one of the "findings" that I discovered when I first started shopping with Magpie Gemstones. One of my favorite things about the companies' available products are the copper findings that I can always order. A few of these are pictured here and the website shows you so many more. I don't know about you, but I find it really nice to have so many different choices in copper.

You could discover a finding of your own if you ventured out to visit with Kateri at the Dallas Gem and Mineral Show in Mesquite, Texas, November 19-10. You can find more information about this at the following: http://www.dallasgemandmineral.org/gem_and_mineral_show.dwt She will have plenty of beads and I'll bet it will be more fun at this show than shopping at the mall.

Another great finding on the website is the video owner Szarka created for us showing how to do border wraps on cabachons. She makes it look pretty easy and I find that her method works great. Why don't you give it a try. http://www.magpiegemstones.com/roundborder.html

By the way, did you find time last week to look at the information we posted regarding creating business policies for wholesale customers? http://www.magpiegemstones.com/contract__consignment.html I hope that it was helpful and provided you with food for thought. I find that I need to have some policies in place to be consistent with all my wholesale customers.

. . . hoping to "find" you enjoying your beads from us, we are Magpie Gemstones.

No comments:

Post a Comment