November 19, 2011

Thankful

Have you been to the grocery store in the past few days and tried to get down the turkey isle? I don't know when I've seen so many people digging in the frozen foods before. I'm really glad I purchased my turkey a couple of weeks ago. If you didn't, I suggest you eat ham on Thanksgiving Day.

My grocery trip made me very glad that I don't have to fight other jewelry designers to get my beads from Magpie Gemstones like you have to fight for a turkey at the grocery store. I like going online and picking the gemstones out at my leisure. I'm wondering if next year the company could offer turkeys that way.

As I did that leisurely online shoppping with Magpie this week, I became focused on greens.
I hope you, too, noticed the gorgeous and rare gaspeite cabs that are available. The colors are just right and I'm thankful they're not too bright. The mottled tones can be complemented by a number of other beads. Now the question remains as to whether the gaspeite cabs should be wire wrapped in sterling silver or copper. Hmmm . . .

The other green that I especially like in the online store is aventurine. Look at the carving of an owl and a leaf below and think about the various ways they can be used in designs. "Whooooo" wouldn't want an owl in such a great color? I'm thankful to have all these green choices.

Speaking of choices, if you have an online store or try to guide customers to your products through the internet, I'll bet you would enjoy the articles Magpie has available about this topic. The following link will get you started with the first part of an article written by Szarka. http://www.magpiegemstones.com/secretsintro.html I'm thankful that this type of great information is readily available at Magpie Gemstones in the "Just for You" section.

As we think back over the year since last Thanksgiving, we realize that it really IS a time to be thankful for a great business supported by customers like you.

. . . thankful for our many blessings, we are Magpie Gemstones.
Karen Meador, Magpie writer, www.dreamcatcherranch.net/designs

No comments:

Post a Comment