September 11, 2010

Huge Sale and a Bunch of New Beads



I am leaving for a trip to Canada, driving the whole way from South Texas. We use to live on the road and do the big trip twice a year but I have gotten out of the habbit.

How does this affect you? Well I got all of next weeks beads in early and have two sales happening at the same time because I can't do any website work for a week. You have to check out the new beads and focals and the Close Outs. I also had to do ended listing so a slew of popular sellers went back into stock. Either there were just a few more or I was able to get more.

Wish me safe journeys. I will be online on facebook as much as possible. Business around here will be as usual. It is all in Kateri's capable hands. Oh and go see her at the Bead Show in Oklahoma this next weekend.
www.magpiegemstones.com

No comments:

Post a Comment