January 6, 2012

Spring in January


It is unseasonably warm in Central Texas right now and this invokes thoughts of Spring. I found Szarka out tending her garden last week and her plants most likely enjoyed her nurturing. Those of us who have lived here a good while know that this warmer weather will come and go until the true Spring arrives in a couple of months. But for now, we will take what we can get.

When I checked in at Magpie, I was greeted at the door by the loud barking of the company dog, Sandy. She is ever vigilant and I doubt that anyone could get to the beads without going through her first. She gets my attention!

Magpie Gemstones definitely sprung into action this week by offering an uncustomary 20% off the entire store. This sounded to me like Spring cleaning, but I'm anticipating that the company is just making room for even more beads yet to come. I'm sure that whatever the reason, the discount is enjoyed by Magpie customers. The company appreciates the numerous accolades from customers who posted on the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/MagpieGemstones

If you're trying to think about and get a head start on Spring designing, take a peek at the beautiful peridot and carnelian below. The colors are luscious.


Once you get those jewelry pieces completed, you might want some help in pricing them. Szarka provides her thoughts on the matter at the following: http://www.magpiegemstones.com/pricingjewelry.html

Since Spring in January will probably be fleeting, I'm going outside now to contemplate the joy of designing with Magpie Gemstones. . . . or I might just take a nap in the sun!

Springing into action for you, we are Magpie Gemstones.

Karen Meador, writer
http://www.dreamcatcherdesigns.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment