May 28, 2011

Girls and Pearls

Summer is upon us and with it comes all those summer weddings. Were you a June bride or groom? Mine was a late May wedding as we squeezed it in between college semesters. Tomorrow, I will have had the same roommate for 43 years.

When a bride to be asks me to design something for her weddings, I reach for pearls. These seem to be a standard for perfect wedding necklaces for bride and bride's maids. I remember struggling one year to find enough pearls just alike to make 8 necklace and earring sets for the wedding party. I wish I'd had Magpie Gemstones to call on back then. Have you taken the time to look at the pearls we offer now? If you haven't looked lately, you're in for a pleasant surprise.



Please check out the great variety of pearls that Szarka handpicked for us. Last week, Michelle, a jewelry designer who loves pearls and has a Graduate Pearls Diploma from the Gemology Institute of American (GIA), reviewed a strand of Magpie Gemstone pearls. I think you would appreciate her comments, provided on her blog at http://misheldesigns.blogspot.com/2011/05/yummy-pearls-for-review.html#comments  She definitely approved of the Magpie Gemstones pearls.

If you aren't creating wedding jewelry or needing pearls at the moment, you might like the new turquoise hearts that are available. This beauty is 50 mm in size. Wow!

Now that I think about it, I guess that hearts and girls go pretty well together also. Actually, I think a girl or a guy could go for most any of the pearls or gemstones in the Magpie Gemstones store. I'll be visiting online tonight to pick out those perfect beads for the graduation presents that I'm making.

Why don't you do the same and make yourself a present. Go ahead . . . just say that Karen made you do it!

. . . working for you, we are Magpie Gemstones.

http://www.magpiegemstones.com/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment