June 5, 2011

Things That Grow


The sun is out and the weather's hot in Texas, but things are thriving at Magpie Gemstones. I snapped this photo yesterday during a meeting at the headquarters. Look at their great garden! Those green plants seem to be quite happy living only a few feet from all the beautiful beads. As I looked at the lush plants, I couldn't help but wonder what critters might lurk beneath those leaves.

Perhaps a turtle would enjoy the shade . . . or . . . I've actually seen the big Magpie cat walking amongst the greenery. We can only imagine other animals that could lounge within this garden.
Although I haven't heard of any bears in these parts, you just never can tell what might show up.

As you can see, I've grabbed photos of some of the wonderful fetishes that are available at Magpie Gemstones. I just wanted to be sure you hadn't missed looking at these on the website. Honestly, when I first examined these I wondered what in the world I would do with them; but years later, I can truthfully say I've used them repeatedly in necklaces, on key and cell phone fobs, for purse charms and many other things. Folks are usually attracted to these creatures and they hold deep meaning for some. Imagine what you might do with them.

While you are looking at the fetishes, take a peek at the new beads that recently went into the store, I think you'll like what you see. Here are just a couple of them.

I hope you will seize the opportunity to grow a few beauties of your own this week. The bead seeds for your garden are ready and waiting at the store.

. . . offering you the joy of growing beautiful things, we are Magpie Gemstones.

No comments:

Post a Comment